Wednesday, January 23, 2008

YAY!

I got promoted at work! :D YAY!

The details are kind of hush-hush right now. Basically, one of the invoicing people is leaving to another department, and the position needs to be filled. The plan is to hire a temp to replace my position as the interdepartmental change happens. Then, I will step in as the new invoice processing person.

I have no idea who is going to leave. If I had to decide between Jack, Althera, Kathy, and Lan, then I'd probably say either Lan or Jack. I'm excited to be promoted! And honored that I was chosen to be promoted before Beth, my co-worker, seeing as she's been her 3 years, and I've only been here for one!

Oh Happy Day! :D

2 comments:

JK said...

Just try to make sure you don't rub it in Beth's face. hahahaa It was managements decision, not yours, so what are you to do? :)

Congratulations on the promotion. Is this going to mean a larger work load for you?

Unknown said...

Golf claps.