Friday, August 3, 2007

One more day till LA!

OMG! I'm sooooooo excited! I can't wait to see old friends and just experience the city again! I'm going to bring all sorts of great dresses and outfits and just see everyone from my past (hopefully the good part of it haha) :) I want to:

Eat the House Chicken at BossaNova
Go for Shabu Shabu at Koji's on Hollywood & Highland
Eat at that Thai place off Western
Eat Indian food at Anar Kali on Melrose
Eat at a Tofu House
See Dan, Daniel, Craig, Chris 1.0, Matt, Inam, and Edgar
Meet Chris 1.0's g/f, Allison
Go dancing
Go drinking
Sing Karaoke
Go to Amoeba music
Buy a new dress/outfit
Have a philosophical discussion with Dan & friends
Play violin/viola duets with Edgar
Meals with Inam, Daniel, and Craig
Say hi to Sifu
Smile, laugh, hug, and kiss a lot :)

No comments: