Friday, February 15, 2008

Finances & Vacation

So, I just did my budget and I will be hitting the $10K mark at the very end of March. So, that will cross NYR #6 off of the list! Yay!

NYR #5 is pretty much null and void since I'll be switching positions on Tuesday and will leave the backlog to my successor.

As for my vacation in March, I've decided on San Francisco! I booked 5 nights at a 4 star hotel in Union Square and will be doing all the touristy things like Alcatraz, Asian Art Museum, MOMA, De Young, Legion of Honor, Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium, shopping, SF Symphony, SF Conservatory, day spa, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Gary Danko, see a musical or a play, and exploring the nightlife!

The trip is jam packed and will cost almost the entire amount of my tax return! But since this will be my first real vacation in a few years (the Grand Canyon trip was a total waste of good vacation time due to Mitch's stomach ache) I decided it was time to really splurge! :) I'm also flying Virgin America airlines which is a totally high tech flight! Yay! :D

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Proud of You.

JK said...

I didn't know there were all those things to see in SF. I saw Alcatraz, shopping, Fisherman's Wharf, and Pier 39.... I wish i'd known all the other stuff. :)