Wednesday, September 12, 2007

OMG! YAY!

OMG! YAY! I GOT THE APARTMENT! :D

"2 bed/2 bath, 3rd floor unit $1165 w/ $800 security deposit. This gated community surrounds a beautifully landscaped, quaint courtyard. We have spacious apartments with the following features:

* Well-lit units, very cozy
* New granite counter tops
* New tile in kitchen, dining area and bathroom
* Private balcony
* On-site Property Manager
* Energy efficient, all electrical appliances (microwave, stove, fridge, dishwasher, garbage disposal)
* On-site laundry room (open 24 hours)
* Assigned underground parking/carport parking (w/$35 garage opener deposit)
* Intercom entry system
* Owner pays water/sewer/garbage
* 3-story bldg. w/elevator
* Electric A/C and heat
* Ceiling fan
* Centrally located. Minutes from Balboa Park, Mission Valley, I-805, I-8 and the 94. 6-month to 1-year lease.
* Cats OK upon approval w/additional security deposit of $400.

Now the boys have somewhere to live, and my rent is cheaper ($582.50 w/o utlities) since I'm rooming with my friend, Steven, and I live 5 blocks away from Mitch! :D Most importantly, I'll be on my own and able to host dinner and poker parties again! :) AND I'll have my very own kitchen! YAY! This is such a great day already! :) I'm SOOOOOOOOO happy! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck getting the big bathroom!