Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Abstinence! Take Two! Action!

As of yesterday, (or I guess technically, it might have been this morning :P I'm not quite sure...) I am no longer practicing abstinence.

So now, the dates read:

First Date - Aug. 1
First Kiss - Aug. 3
First Time - Sept. 4

So, a little over a month between the first time I met SP and our first "time" together - not too shabby ;)

I do have to say that some confidence in being able to make my man cum has been restored :) Sure, I may give inept handjobs and oral from the 7th circle of hell, but as long as I can do something that will please him and get him off, then I'm happy :)

I realized something about myself last night - when I was just laying on my back or side having sex, I wasn't that into it and actually wanted him to stop. But when I became the aggressor and got on top to ride him, then I was totally turned on and everything was clear sailing from there.

I must have some fetish with being in control (of both my own body and his orgasm). That coupled with the fact that it takes an immense amount of trust (or alcohol :P) to let someone just have their way with you, means that SP and I will just have to work our way up to that. I suppose some trust building and becoming more comfortable with one another is in order :)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Based on what I know about you outside of the bedroom, I could have concluded that you prefer to be the "in control" of any situation.

However, I think you've made huge strides in terms of relenting and sharing that control.

Happy for you